Model Number: KRE-C9308(6V/12V 8A)
Brand Name: KRECOBILLY
Key Specifications/Special Features:
6/12V 8A 3 stepsfull automatic Battery Charger,Professional Lead-acid Battery Charger. Smart High-Frequency Charger, present the latest Technology of Battery Charger industry. CE RoHS FCC marked!Model Number:KRE-C9308PCB design number: XJD-C9308General:6/12V 8A series Lead-acid Battery ChargerThis series are widely used for charging battery of Saloon Car, Sports Car, SUV, Caravan, Van, Pick-up, Motorcyle, Snowmobile, ATV, Launch, Solar System; and other Maintenance-free, AGM and Gel battery, etcConstant Current Charger Phase:
Constant Voltage Charger Phase:
- Charging with constant current, charged capacity increase rapidly, battery volt increase
Explanation of Charging Status
- Charging with constant voltage is, charged capacity keep increasing, battery voltage increase slowly, charging current reduce.
- Please make sure if the battery match with charger.(This series only applicable for charging 6V or 12V Lead-acid battery)
- Select charging voltage by sliding the horizontal switch to corresponding position.(for instance: slide to 6V position for 6V battery, 12V position for 12V battery)
- Please connect charger to battery first.(green light ON if Normal Connection), if Red light ON, this means battery Reverse Polarity protection, Please check battery connection and exchange Pos & Neg Pole.
- Then connect charger to AC power socket.Green light OFF, Yellow light ON if Normal Charging.Please check if charger's volt position is matched to battery.while green or green & yellow light constantly ON.
- Charging can be stopped if yellow light OFF & green light ON after fully charged.
- In order to avoid the battery being drained out, Please disconnect Charger and Battery in time if charger not be connected with AC power source.
- Green light constantly ON if charger only connected to battery;Green light constantly ON if charger only connected to AC power source;Green & Red light ON simultaneously if Charger connected to AC power source & Battery but reverse polarity. Red light constantly ON if Reverse Polarity.
- For the charger built in cooling fan: the fan only activated while charging, but inactive if charging stopped, floating charging and fully charged.